Getting ready for the interview could be hectic because many times you don’t learn how to get that perfect look. This is quite important because many times you cannot succeed in your interview regardless your great efforts as well as because of a bad impression of your respective dress code.
The following list shall provide you with a good idea of how to decorate for a appointment:
1. Suit – You can wear a conservative two piece dark grey or dark blue business suit could be an ideal wear on the day of the job interview.
2. Shirt – A white, fully sleeved dress shirt that is certainly neatly pressed in case it has a good fit it could be the best.
3. Tie – Try to go for any plain colored, non distracting, conservative dark blue or deep red neck tie created from 100% pure silk.
4. Tie accessories – A classic silver tie bar will guarantee that your tie is held at its place throughout the interview process so that you can are not compelled to adjust it many times that could also allow you to be nervous in the interview process.
5. Shoes – Wear clean and polished conservative dress shoes, black lace ups when possible could be a great choice.
6. Socks – Dark socks, black could be ideally fitted to the interview.
7. Belt – The belt should match the color of your respective shoes so attempt to go with a black one if you can.
8. Hair – Make sure that you have a well groomed hairstyle before the job interview and also bear in mind that short hair always fares finest in interviews.
9. Beard – The beard should be shaved off.
10. Mustaches – Mustaches could result in a negative impact but if you have one seek to keep it clean and trimmed.
11. Fingernails- Keep your fingernails clean and trimmed when you are judged thoroughly by the interviewer.
12. Rings- No other rings except wedding and college rings are acceptable.
13. Earrings and piercing- If you have earrings and also other visible body piercing, you need to take it off right then and there of interview.
14. Body odor and fresh breath- Always make sure that you don’t smell badly and chew some gum before the job interview but never over the interview.
15. Perfumes and colognes – Keep your perfume and cologne low.
16. Briefcase – Take along a quick case with notepad and pen for any kind of notes you might need to take during or after the job interview.